News and Events Archive for March 2016
- Color Me Calm-March 5th Mar 05, 2019 from 06:30 PM to 08:30 PM — Fireside Room,
- Adult Coloring Sessions Continue at Your Library! "Color Me Calm" Adult Coloring will be held at the Norelius Community Library on March 5th, 2019 at 6:30 p.m. Come out for a relaxing evening. Adult Coloring offers an artistic expression which many find therapeutic in helping to disconnect from the stress in life and offers a calming activity for everyone involved. Contact the Library at 263-9355 for more information.
- LEGO CLUB at the Library! Mar 03, 2016 from 03:30 PM to 05:00 PM — Children's Library 2nd Level,
- Norelius Community Library's LEGO Club will meet March 3rd from 3:30-5:00 p.m. in the Children's Library. This months theme is "Science Experiments!" All are welcome to come and build with our LEGO collection! Please contact the Library for more information at 263-9355!
- Norelius Community Library Announces Monthly Business Meeting Mar 22, 2016 from 05:15 PM to 06:30 PM — Conference Room,
- The Norelius Community Library Board of Trustees will hold its monthly business meeting Tuesday, March 22, 2016 at 5:15 p.m. The agenda for the regular meeting includes approval of bills and accounts, Friends report, and committee reports. Business items will include: updates in programming, policy review, library statistics, and security cameras. Trustee meetings are open to the public, except for discussion of personnel issues. Please contact the Library at 712-263-9355 for more information.
- Water Color Workshop to meet on February 16th! Feb 16, 2019 from 09:00 AM to 11:00 AM — Fireside Room,
- Have you ever thought you might like to try painting with watercolor? Please join us at the next Water Color Workshop on February 16th! This months theme is a free for all! Paint whatever you want! Your imagination is the limit! All supplies provided or bring your own favored supplies if you prefer. Hope to see you there! And remember, Art is in the eye of the beholder! Contact the Library for more information at 263-9355.