News and Events Archive for February 2016
- "Color Me Calm" Adult Coloring January 8th, 2019 Jan 08, 2019 from 06:30 PM to 08:30 PM — Fireside Room,
- It's 2019! Start your New Year off right with the first session of: Color Me Calm" on January 8th! Come out, enjoy an an evening coloring with other adults. Contact the Library at 263-9355 for more information.
- Water Color Club to meet on February 13th from 9-11 a.m. Feb 13, 2016 from 09:00 AM to 11:00 AM — Fireside Room,
- Consider joining us as we experiment with new techniques and create something beautiful! Everything needed to create your masterpiece is available at the club meeting. Please feel free to bring your own supplies. Call the Library at 263-9355 for more information.
- Norelius Community Library Announces Monthly Business Meeting Feb 23, 2016 from 05:15 PM to 06:30 PM — Conference Room,
- The monthly business meeting will be held on February 23rd at 5:15 PM in the Conference Room on the second floor of the Norelius Community Library. The agenda for the business meeting includes approval of bills and accounts, Friends report, and committee reports. Business items will include: updates in programming, policy review, library statistics, security cameras and overhead intercom repairs. Trustee meetings are open to the public, except for discussion of personnel issues. Please contact the Library at 712-263-9355 for more information.
- Color Me Calm-Adult Coloring Feb 02, 2016 from 06:30 PM to 08:30 PM — Fireside Room,
- The first session of the Color Me Calm event was so successful that the event will continue on a monthly basis! Join us for an opportunity to relax as you jump into an evening of adult coloring. Feel free to bring your finished projects for show and tell or your WIPs (works in progress). Just beginning to color or interested in finding out about this new craze? We have the colors and lots of projects to get started with this fun and relaxing hobby. Plan on joining us at the library on February 2nd at 6:30 in the Fireside Room. All supplies provided. Or bring your own favorites! See you there!
- LEGO JUNIOR MAKER'S CLUB to meet February 4th from 3:30-5:00 p.m. Feb 04, 2016 from 03:30 PM to 05:00 PM — Children's Library 2nd Level,
- The LEGO JUNIOR Maker's Club will meet in the Children's Library on February 4th from 3:30-5:00. The theme for the monthly club meeting will be announced at the beginning of the club session. LEGO enthusiasts of all ages welcome! Hope to see you there!