Tips on reading to children, vocabulary building and a description of the parent's shelf
- Help Children Build Strong Language Skills
- Tips to work with your child to build a strong vocabulary and other language skills.
- Ways to Read to Children
- Things to do before, during and after reading a book to your child.
- Meaningful Writing Experiences
- Reading and writing go hand in hand. Help your child with writing by providing opportunities to practice writing skills.
- Parent's Shelf
- A special collection just for parents and caregivers.