Need to fax something?
The library has a fax machine available to the public.
Details about our library's faxing service, include:
- You may send and receive faxes at the Norelius Community Library
- Library staff will be responsible for operating equipment--no need to worry!
- The library's fax number is: 712-263-8578
- The fax service is available all the hours that the library is open. Faxes can be received after hours, but no one will be available to confirm receipt
- The fax service is located on the first floor of the library, at the checkout desk
- Pricing varies:
- To send a fax costs $1.00 for the first page, and 50 cents for each page thereafter
- To receive a fax costs 50 cents for each page transmitted