Use a Computer
The library has public computers with Internet access. This describes what we have and how to use them.
Write here the information you want your public to know about using the public access computers. Information could include:
- Seven Internet-ready computers are available
- Internet computers are located on the first floor
- Microsoft Office is loaded on most of the library's public computers
- Users are allowed one hour of computer time; if no one is waiting, time may be extended
- To use a computer, check in at the circulation desk
- The Norelius Community Library does not filter its Internet access; Users must sign a User Agreement Policy
- Children who have not yet begun sixth grade may not use Internet computers unless directly supervised by a parent or guardian
- Children in sixth grade or older, who have not turned 18 years old, need parental permission to use Internet computers
- The library also offers a wireless connection for those with their own electronic devices
Please call the library at (712) 263-9355 with questions, or ask to see a copy of our complete Policy at the first floor circulation desk.