Join a Book Club
The Fireside Literary Society (FLS) meets monthly in the library's conference room.
- The club is open to adults and is always accepting new members
- The club meets on the Fourth Thursday of each month at 2:00 pm
- Discussions take place in the library's conference room on the second floor
- Members take turns facilitating monthly discussions
- Books are chosen by the members in consultation with lists provided by librarians and members
- Copies of the featured book are available via Interlibrary Loan for $1.25 per item
Be sure to contact the library at (712) 263-9355 if you have questions or would like to join!